Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rear Ending Start to the Day

For those of you who haven't heard, I was rear ended by a recycling truck on my way to work this morning. Not the greatest way to start the day. Thankfully, there is no serious injury although I am a little stiff and sore at the moment. When I think about how much worse it could have been (big truck . . . small car) I'm very grateful to God for His protection. The insurance company is paying it all and waiving the deductible. I should know the extent of the damage by tomorrow. Some of the guys at work are thinking it might be a write-off but I don't think it looks THAT bad. Here's a few pictures. Judge for yourselves.




My poor car :(

2 comments:

Luitings said...

Poor car . . . poor Jenn!

Rob said...

Yeah, too bad about the car...but we're just happy you're OK!