Sunday, March 23, 2008

Christmas at Easter

















Hello again, everyone. I know it's a little late but I haven't had a consistent internet connection for a while to try to put up some Christmas pics but I'm at Luanne's now and I can finally take a few minutes to do this. The pictures are kind of all over the place. There was of course the intensely exciting game of Dutch Blitz . Here we see the action well in hand. I think Ed was cheating. .... The kleine kinderen eagerly awaiting their gifts from Eddie Klaus - I mean, Santa Claus. .... Trudy, I got a good pic for you, with Kara and Amy. .... (I don't know why I can't get these pics where I want them) .... Anyways, here are a few moments frozen in time - or so Luanne tells me. If anyone else has some pics of the Christmas festivities I'm sure there are Zuidemas out there who would still love to see them. (I really gotta figure out how to format this blog thing) ... Well, that's it. I'm outta here. Y'all have a good one.

1 comment:

Luitings said...

FINALLEEEEY! Great pics Al!