


Hi, everybody. Al here. I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm actually blogging! This is my first kick at the blogging can. So, what's new with me? Well, not a whole lot. As many people I also had to dig myself out this past week. I've attached a couple of pics for your viewing pleasure. (That's the neighbour's dog)
Of course I had to go in to work on Wednesday. The rest of the city was shut down, Jenn was home from Tuesday afternoon and off all day Wednesday, but I had to work!! They don't shut down the courthouse for nothing! On the upside since nothing was open the drive in was a breeze. There were virtually no cars on the road!!
I got home a little early on Wednesday, shoveled the driveway for about an hour, and then had to deal with my back seizing up on me!! I couldn't move Wednesday night. It got much better by Thursday night.
This is more of a trial run so I'll keep it short and see if this works! Y'all take care out there.
AL
3 comments:
Hey Al, welcome aboard. I just blogged for the first time too.
I won't be posting many pictures though, since we're on dial-up--high speed hasn't caught up to Boxall yet. Maybe I'll have to spend some quality time with my 3 granddaughters, (and their high-speed internet)!
Hey Bro, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Looks like you had more snow than we did this week. Not that I'm complaining, though. :-)
Glad you figured it out, Al. What a nice way to keep in touch, eh?
Post a Comment