Friday, August 17, 2007

A Few Candid Shots

I know it's been almost three months already, but here are a few more random shots from Ed and Marlene's wedding as taken on Mom and Dad's camera. Due to problems with their Kodak software, we couldn't get the pictures off their camera until last weekend. Enjoy!
Mom looking ever so nice on this lovely day.



Rob and Rob comparing cameras with Cathy looking on.
Smile Arlene!

A Shared Sibling Smile

Yes, Mom, it's still there.


Dad and Trudy looking on.

A quick pose by the pond. What a lovely couple.


Mom standing beside her baby boy on his wedding day.

Just chillin' and all looking so dapper!

4 comments:

Rob said...

Better late than never, I always say. It was a beautiful day. Everyone looked so nice. I think I have a few almost identical shots.

(Oh, and just so you know, 'Rob & Rob' were not comparing cameras, Rob had just let his get dirty and needed to clean it.)

Luitings said...

Nice pictures. Glad to see you got mom and dad's camera software problems taken care of.

Jennifer said...

I didn't really get it taken care of. I just transferred them to my laptop.

Rob and Arlene said...

That's Arlene's usual expression. -Rob.