Hey everyone, we are finally taking the plunge and have been out for the past few weeks looking at houses. Some old, some new, some not so old or new. There are quite a variety of them out there!
Our house goes on the market officially on Monday the 28th. Exciting! We have finished all the work that we had planned to do before selling. How nice to have some free time in the evenings again. At least until we buy our new place, that is.
Here are some pictures of our (hopefully) soon to be former residence, including shots of our most transformed rooms. It's a bit of a shame to have the house looking better than has in the 5 years since I've owned it and then sell it for someone else to enjoy.




Our house goes on the market officially on Monday the 28th. Exciting! We have finished all the work that we had planned to do before selling. How nice to have some free time in the evenings again. At least until we buy our new place, that is.
Here are some pictures of our (hopefully) soon to be former residence, including shots of our most transformed rooms. It's a bit of a shame to have the house looking better than has in the 5 years since I've owned it and then sell it for someone else to enjoy.




I tell ya, I wish I had redone the basement a long time ago. However, as nice as the house is now, it still feels like "my" house. Now it's time for us to get "our" house. We'll keep you all posted.
Cheers, Ed and Marlene
1 comment:
"It's a bit of a shame to have the house looking better than has in the 5 years since I've owned it and then sell it for someone else to enjoy." So true--That's going to happen with our house--we won't get it totally finished until we want to sell it!!
You guys did a great job, hope it sells quickly.
Post a Comment