Howdy folks,
Marlene and I now live in Dalewood Conservation Area site 113 just north of St. Thomas. The trailer was delivered and setup yesterday afternoon. So, for the next two months, that's where we can be found. Special thanks go out to Al, Jenn, and Derek for helping load up the storage containers, and to Dick and Trudy for allowing us to store some items in the barn, and, again to Trudy, for helping me out yesterday morning moving the last few items to the storage locker. It was a lot of work, but now the house is empty, and history. (Sob)
I guess our contact information has changed a bit. You can continue to send us regular mail at the Muriel Ave address as it is being forwarded to a co-worker of Marlene's who will act as our temporary makeshift postal service.
Email should still work for the time being, but we will not be able to check it while at the trailer. We will only have internet access during regular business hours while at work.
Our telephone service has been suspended until at least the 16th of September. Both Marlene and I can be contacted on our cell phones, as that service should not be suspended, only the cable TV, internet, and home phone services.
We are currently in phase 2 of our summer. Phase 1 was selling and moving out of the house. Phase 2 is living in the trailer for approx 2 months. Phase 3 will be moving in to the new house. I'm sure that by the time that comes around, we will be ready to move back into a house.
I'll post some pictures of the camper and the site shortly.
Cheers,
- ED & Marlene
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're welcome! Maybe we'll come visit you at the trailer.
Post a Comment