For all of those who are planning on helping us with the move on Saturday the 13th (once again, THANKS!!) I thought it might be prudent to give you all the address of the new home. An important little detail, eh?
It is ... 112 Highview Ave W, London, ON, N6J 4C9.
Instead of giving people directions to the place coming in from different directions, I suggest inputting the above address in to Google Maps (http://maps.google.ca) or MapQuest (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/) to obtain the directions.
Marlene and I plan to be at the house early, at about 8:00ish. Maybe 8:30. A few of you have said that you plan to be at the house at about 9:00. We will have 2 storage containers to empty before 2:00, which should be doable seeing as how Marlene and I plan to unload a lot of smaller things on Friday. The plan is to have mostly the larger things left to unload. Fun things, such as the large appliances and furniture.
A huge thank you in advance to all our helpers. See y'all on Saturday.
Cheers,
ED & Marlene
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
See y'all there, eh!
Post a Comment