Sunday, May 27, 2007

Congratulations Marlene & Ed!!

I just wanted to 'officially' congratulate you two on your marriage by publishing this picture 'in print' (or should I say 'e-print'). It was a beautiful day and even the weather cooperated in the afternoon. The ceremony was beautiful, the reception was fun, and a good time was had by all. I'm sure I am joined by all when I again wish you God's grace and blessings as you begin your life together. We love you both.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Nice pics Rob! I figured there would be more in your gallery and they are great! It sure was a fabulous day!

_/ Derek \_ said...

congrats to Uncle Ed and Aunt Marlene ;) and Al,, if you read this.. can you email me that picture you took :D

Eddie said...

Thanks for the official congratulations, bro. Nice work with the picture. It looks fabulous!

- ED & Marlene