Friday, August 1, 2008

Life in the campground

As promised earlier, here are some pictures of our site and the trailer at Dalewood. I just realized that I have no interior shots of our temporary residence, so I'll put some up at a later time. Until then, enjoy these!

The trailer with the side canopy extended and the gazebo in the back. It really shows the trees on the side of the lot, which we appreciate.


Another look at the front of the trailer, also showing the slide-out on the right side. This really gives a lot of extra space inside the trailer.


A close-up view under the side canopy, showing the gazebo and the barbeque.


Marlene and me enjoying a drink while sitting by the fire. Note Shelby in the background. He really enjoys spending more time outdoors, even though he has to be always tied up.


Sunset at Dalewood. There have been a few really nice ones.


Our site at dusk. It gives a pretty good indication of the good size of the lot.


Ed & Marlene

1 comment:

Rob said...

Looks like a nice spot. It seems you get to camp all summer.