Thursday, March 15, 2007

Rob and Arlene's Feline Wildlife Sanctuary

Hello all,

FREE KITTENS! How often have you seen that sign? Well, if you see it in front of our house, we mean it! Last week, Jengo, one of our two adult cats, gave birth to four kittens. Two nights ago, Boba, gave birth to three kittens. It's scary to think what this place is going to look like (and smell like) in about 8 weeks. No worries though. Two females are spoken for and a few may end up at the pet store. The others will end up on the hobby farm of one of my good customers. He just doesn't know it. Once again, FREE KITTENS!

In other news, the upstairs reno is done. I completed it two Saturdays ago late in the afternoon. It was a lot of work but well worth it. After I realized the final finish nail had been driven and the last stroke of paint had been stroked I grabbed a cold beer from the fridge and walked around admiring the great job made possible by so many people. You are always welcome to come over and see it.

That's it. Looking forward to Ed and Marlene's wedding? Arlene and I are. We are also looking forward to warm weather, the NHL playoffs, American Idol being over (well, that's more Rob than Arlene) and the return of Spring.

The Bloggenists Bloggers that ever Blogged on a Blog,
-Rob and Arlene.

2 comments:

Luitings said...

No thanks, Rob. We've had enough of kittens for a while. I think it's time to do something about Jengo, though!

You actually pounded in your LAST nail? I wonder what that would be like, to actually be finished?

Yes, we're looking forward to Ed & Marlene's wedding too.

Rob said...

Advice: get rid of ALL the female cats, or this will never end.

(Or you could have them anatomically altered.) :-)

The last nail, huh? Did you get a picture of it?