As Bob Barker would say, "Help control the pet population , have your pet spayed or neutered". Too expensive! A short drive down a gravel road is much more cost effective. This how Arlene and I handled the recent feline infestation at our humble home. As you may recall from a previous posting we had two female cats give birth to 3 and 4 kittens per litter. Plus we had another cat, Dex, pregnant and ready to bring forth anyday now.
Well, Dex got a short ride out to the country a couple weeks ago. I dropped her off at Jeremy VanKesterens house (without him knowing). Jeremy is one of my former arch nemesis' from my softball days so I've been slowly getting revenge on him. It's payback for all the times he robbed me of a base hit or whenever he beat us then gloated. Enjoy your kittens....ha,ha,ha. Other than that, great guy.
Jengo, the one Mom, was dropped off with one of her kittens at the hobby farm of one my customers (without him knowing) that I am not particularly fond of. Actually it's his know-it-all wife that gets under my skin. Enjoy your dumb and perpetually pregnant cat and her even dumber kitten.....ha,ha,ha.
I don't have issues. Really, I don't.
That drop off was kind of hard for me. Jengo was very well liked in the neighbourhood. She was one of the cats we got from Dick and Trudy two years ago. However we could not keep her out of the kitchen garbage and we could not keep food out in the open when she was in the house. She once took my juicy rib-eye steak right off the BBQ when I went inside for something. Maybe she's not that dumb afterall.
Arlene and I still have 4 kittens and Boba, the other Mom, is staying. She will get the operation just as soon as we can afford it.
In closing, if you ever wonder if I'm mad at you, just look out your front window. If a bright blue Dodge Neon stops in front of your house, the door opens and a cat is let out, well, there's your answer.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dude, that's kinda creepy . . . remind me never to tick you off (unless of course I'm looking for a cat).
Farm owners don't like people like you, ya know?
:-)
Then again, it sounds like you like them either.
I'm not convinced that you don't have issues!! :o)
Post a Comment