Well, not quite. On Saturday we moved all of her stuff out of her now former residence (the deal officially closed earlier today) into my (soon to be our) house, a storage locker, and a wonderful place that takes things that are still usable but unwanted and/or unneeded known as Value Village. So, for the next 5 weeks, Marlene is living with her maid-of-honour. Many thanks and much appreciation to Pete, Jarrett and Johnny for their help with the move. I'd best not forget to mention Al. After all, he is the best man!
The end result of all of this is that my house is in a state of disarray. Marlene and I plan to take the next several evenings to straighten out the place and make it feel more like a home, rather than a place where we simply dumped a lot of things. I tell ya, right now it feels like there is a fair amount of work ahead of us!
- ED
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Everyday I checkout out this blog only to find nothing new--until today--not ONE, but TWO new posts!!
Hope you get things settled. It'll look like a home soon I'm sure!
Post a Comment